- This event has passed.
The Joel Donovan QC Law Scholarships
March 16, 2022 @ 8:00 am - March 27, 2022 @ 11:59 pm
Application process: You should submit your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 BST on 27 March 2022. Please include ‘Scholarship 2022” in the subject line.
Submit an academic application to Durham University via UCAS, prior to the scholarship deadline.
About the scholarship
Law Scholarships which offer support to UK Black Heritage Students of African, Caribbean, Dual, or Mixed heritage joining the undergraduate LLB Law programme in Autumn 2022.
More information here: https://www.durham.ac.uk/departments/academic/law/scholarships/the-joel-donovan-law-qc-scholarship/
You are eligible for this Scholarship if:
- you are commencing your studies at Durham Law School in October 2022; and
- your official fee status is a Home student; and
- your household income has been assessed by Student Finance England (SFE) (or equivalent) as below £25,000 at the start of the 2022/23 academic year; and
- you have been educated at a state-maintained UK school, college or other education provider for the whole of your education; (or, in the case of Asylum seekers and refugees the whole of your education since arrival in the UK); and
- you are of Black Heritage – African, Caribbean, Dual or Mixed Heritage (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Other Black background)
Please note that receipt of the funds will be dependent on receiving an offer to study at Durham University, meeting entry conditions, and taking up a place with Durham University.
Not sure if you’re eligible? Contact here for advice.