Your Application Forms and Letters
You have a tentative interview with the following law firm:
CAYMAN ISLANDS GOVERNMENT
Government Administration Building
Elgin Avenue, George Town
About the Firm/Role
- professional development through legal experience/exposure;
- the application of existing legal knowledge in a practical legal setting;
- the acquisition of professional legal competencies in a broad range of areas;
- the direct professional contribution to the legal work of the Portfolio of Legal Affairs; and
- the completion of Articles of Clerkship within an 18 (eighteen) month period.
What Happens Next?
Once you have received a date for the interview, you need to inform us immediately. We will schedule a date for our mock interview. This may be with one person or a panel. We will provide you with detailed feedback on your performance and how to improve before your interview with the law firm or other organisation.