- Link: Virtual Mini-pupillage
- Organisation: Francis Taylor Building
- Deadline: Please see the information below:
Mini-pupillages have now been scheduled for the period from October to December 2022. Applications for mini-pupillages for the January to March 2023 period should be submitted by 30 November. Applications for mini-pupillages for the April to July 2023 period should be submitted by 28 February 2023.
- How to Apply: Applications are by cover letter (one page or less) and CV, which should be submitted as attachments to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state in the subject-line the mini-pupillage period/s that you are applying for.
- Other Notes: Please see the marking criteria below. If you are unsure whether you are eligible or would like to request an exemption from the above requirements please contact us at the email address above before applying.Marking criteria
Applications, taken to be your CV and cover letter, are marked according to the following criteria:
- Academic achievement (10 marks);
- Intellectual ability (10 marks);
- Advocacy (10 marks);
- Interest in Francis Taylor Building (10 marks); and,
- Extra-Curricular activity (10 marks).
- Please review the terms and conditions of the competition by following the link to the organisation’s website.