Business Development Executive
To apply for this job you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
How to Apply
You need to sign in to your Universal Credit account and send a journal message to your work coach, telling them you would like to apply for this job: https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/details/8201445
A wonderful opportunity to join a legal tech business who specialise in helping aspiring barristers build their legal portfolios
The journey to the bar is unique to each person. We have built Align to make work experience recommendations which are tailored to each aspiring barrister. Align demystifies the process for aspiring barristers and responds to the call for increased diversity at the Bar. As we support aspiring barristers they have more time to study and build their legal portfolio similar to someone with connections who understands the process more fully.
You will join a small vibrant team and be responsible for sourcing, generating and building new business for their organisation. This means you are responsible for identifying sales leads, sourcing new opportunities and potential clients.
- Source new business opportunities
- Build and foster client relationships
- Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective and current clients
- May need to attend networking events virtual and in-person with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Travel costs will be covered.
- Prepare proposals for clients
- Create awareness about the product
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with the internal team
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing executive to create and amplify media content
- Assist with creating content for website and all digital platforms including podcast and youtube channel
- Generate online content for the company’s newsletters
Skills Needed and Personal Qualities
- IT literate
- Social media savvy
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Experience in content creation
- Strong writing skills
- Excited about taking the lead on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good at building and fostering relationships
- Excellent networking skills
- Sales experience and interest in the law is a plus but not necessary
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar, or working towards one. We will consider someone without a degree but who can demonstrate self-learning the necessary skills and tools with proven experience.
Benefits and Additional Employability Support
- Work From Home
- Flexible hours
- Training & Development may include:
- work towards a qualification/certification in digital marketing, if needed such as https://www.britishdigitalmarketing.co.uk/courses
- Paid coaching sessions for personal and professional development
- Courses from Business Writing Academy
- Mentoring and training on public speaking, teamwork, time management and taking responsibility for your own workload.