Digital Marketing Executive
To apply for this job you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
How to Apply
You need to sign in to your Universal Credit account and send a journal message to your work coach, telling them you would like to apply for this job: https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/details/8201521
A wonderful opportunity to join a legal tech business who specialise in helping aspiring barristers build their legal portfolios.
The journey to the bar is unique to each person. We have built Align to make work experience recommendations which are tailored to each aspiring barrister. Align demystifies the process for aspiring barristers and responds to the call for increased diversity at the Bar. As we support aspiring barristers they have more time to study and build their legal portfolio similar to someone with connections who understands the process more fully.
You will join a small vibrant team and be responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. You will promote our products and services through digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be tech-savvy, well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and intuitive with great ideas to strengthen our marketing campaign.
- Content marketing: Create content to bring out the brand’s story for our social media platforms, blog, podcast and youtube.
- Social media marketing: Advertise content on our social media platforms to engage with our audience and customers.
- Search engine optimisation: Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Create ads to be used as part of our marketing campaign.
- Email marketing: create and manage email campaigns and newsletters, and organise their distribution through various channels to assist with the buying process.
- Affiliate marketing: Increase the traffic to the website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Skills Needed and Personal Qualities
- Proven experience and excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- IT literate
- Social media savvy
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Experience in creative content writing
- Strong writing skills
- Excited about taking the lead on projects
- Confident telephone manner
- Excited about work and learning new things
- Interest in the law is a plus but not necessary
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field or working towards one. We will consider someone without a degree but who can demonstrate self-learning the necessary skills and tools with proven experience.
Benefits and Additional Employability Support
- Work From Home
- Flexible hours
- Training & Development may include:
- work towards a certification or continuing professional development course in digital marketing, if needed e.g. https://www.britishdigitalmarketing.co.uk/courses
- Paid coaching sessions for personal and professional development
- Courses from Business Writing Academy
- Mentoring and training on public speaking, teamwork, time management and taking responsibility for your own workload.